We encourage parents/guardians and students to consistently be aware of assignments and performance in all academic and career and tech courses. Beginning in the 2023-2024 school year, we transitioned to Powerschool as our Student Management System.
Students and Parents/Guardians are able to access current grades and student attendance via PowerSchool. Directions
PARENT PORTAL HIGHLIGHTS
- The Grades and Attendance tab will allow you to check assignments and scores by clicking on the blue percentage across from a class.
- Email the teacher a question or concern by simply clicking the blue teacher's name link.
- Announcements can be viewed daily
The parent portal is an excellent tool for monitoring your child's academic success. Log in and familiarize yourself with its capabilities. Instructions are below.
Instructions to access PowerSchool Parent/Guardian Portal:
The PowerSchool Parent Portal URL is: https://keefetech.powerschool.com/public/
Access codes and passwords needed to set up parent/guardian accounts were originally sent home via email. If you need them again, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your student’s name, grade, and student ID# if known/possible
- Your username should be set to your full email address.
- Examples of special characters, when setting your password, are: !@#$*
- If you forget your Username or Password click the “Forgot Username or Password” link to have an email sent to reset it.
- If you aren’t receiving the Reset Password email, contact email@example.com for further assistance.
Do you need to add another student to your PowerSchool parent account?
In your parent portal navigate to Account Preferences, then select the Students tab. Click on the Add button located on the right side of the screen. Enter your student’s name, access ID and Password, and your relationship to your student, then click OK. You should now see your 2nd student in your account. If you do not have the Access codes to add your student, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS
1. Open the internet browser on your computer or device
2. Type https://keefetech.powerschool.
3. For your student to access PowerSchool, have them select student sign in and enter their email.
Accessing the PowerSchool App:
All Keefe Tech students can download the PowerSchool app from the App Store, type in District code: CQJG and use the same Keefe email credentials to access their school information. Please work with your students at home if they need assistance accessing, email email@example.com or have students visit 319A for further assistance from the Keefe Tech technology team.
If you do not have a smartphone, you can access your current grades and other information in PowerSchool via most internet browsers.
To access PowerSchool at KeefeTech, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Open an internet browser on your computer.
2.Type https://keefetech.powerschool.com/student/ into the address bar.
3. Type the student ID (email address) and Password (Google password). It is advisable that you keep your username and password secure and not share it with anyone else.
4. View the information.
5. Remember to log off when you are finished.
You may track academic progress from any location that has internet access. Please keep your passwords confidential so only you can access the information.