Post-Graduates are admitted to Keefe on a space-available basis. Post-Graduate refers to those students who have recently graduated from high school or have earned a GED certificate. Students enrolled in a Post-Graduate Program at Keefe may earn a program certificate or the Certificate of Occupational Proficiency, provided they receive passing scores on required exams and competency tests.
Post-Graduate Technical Training will be completed over a ten-month period from September-June. Adult programs consist of 1000 hours of technical training taking place in the same labs, training areas, and classrooms as the high school population. Adult students will spend every week Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM to 2:00 PM in their technical training area.
We offer Post Graduate instruction in the following areas*:
|Automotive Technology||Health Careers|
|Carpentry||Landscape & Design|
|Culinary Arts||Metal Fabrication|
|Design & Visual Communications||Plumbing|
|Electrical||Programming & Web Development|
*At this time we have very limited space in the building, due to increased enrollment in our high school program and it is unlikely that there will be any post graduate opportunities for the 2021-2022 school year (updated July 21, 2021)
- Click HERE for a downloadable application form.
- Schedule a personal interview through the Guidance Office at 508-416-2270
- Present a high school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Show proof of immunizations: two doses of MMR and a current Tetanus shot.
- The Hepatitis B series will also be necessary and must be started within 30 days of enrollment, if needed.
- A non-refundable deposit of $50.00 is due upon enrollment. The total cost of the ten-month program is $1,000. Payments of $100.00 are due at the first of each month. Additional costs for equipment may also be required in some programs.
Keefe Regional Technical School is committed to ensuring that all of its programs and facilities are accessible to all members of the public. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or homelessness.