Apply To Keefe
There are many options to apply to Keefe Regional Technical School and we encourage prospective students and families to select what best works for them.
Interested students can apply online:
In addition, a Keefe Tech application is available from the Guidance Department at all sending schools, the Keefe Tech Guidance Office (508-416-2270), or from the downloadable links located on the right of this page.
- To view or download our Admissions Policy, please click the button to the right.
- All completed grade eight applications can be given to the sending school Guidance Counselor or mailed directly to the Keefe Tech Guidance Department.
- Keefe Tech will work with the middle schools to obtain the necessary information if an application is sent directly to our school.
The following information is needed for a complete application:
- Applicant’s grades
- Attendance record
- Discipline/conduct record
- Local Guidance Counselor's recommendation
Any transfer applicant must make an appointment to be interviewed at Keefe Technical School accompanied by their parent/guardian. Please contact our Guidance Department at 508.416.2270.
Any grade eight or transfer application that does not reside in the in-district communities of Ashland, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, or Natick must complete a Chapter 74 Non-Resident Tuition Application (download below) and submit this form to the sending school superintendent for approval. This form must be signed prior to April 1, 2020. Keefe Tech cannot accept a student from a non-resident community without the sending superintendent's approval.
Downloadable Admissions Documents
¿Necesita traducción? Precisa de tradução?
Habla español 508.416.2270
Special Education Secretary
Habla español - 508.416.2271
Bilingual School Counselor
Habla español / fala portugues - 508.416.2275
ESL Lead Teacher
Habla español / fala portugues - 508.416.2304
Habla español / fala portugues - 508.416.2311