After the Acceptance
We are very excited to welcome the Class of 2027 to Keefe Tech!
Steps Accepted Students will take once they are accepted to Keefe Tech:
- Confirm your enrollment as a member of the Class of 2027 by May 1, 2023! This can be done by:
- Using the QR code in your acceptance packet
- Clicking that you accept your acceptance in the email that you got from our online application program
- Contacting our Guidance/Admissions office directly by emailing your full name and middle school to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 508.416.2270
- Attend Parent Information Night on March 23, 2023 - on the Keefe Tech campus, beginning at 6PM - here is a link to the powerpoint if you missed this event.
- Be on the look out for an invitation for a Welcome Session with your middle school during the months of March and April
Accepted Students Welcome Gatherings Schedule:
Ashland Middle School: March 20th
McAuliffe Charter School: March 27th
Robert Adams Middle School: March 30th
Fuller Middle School: March 31st
Kennedy Middle School: March 31st
Cameron Middle School: April 3rd
Wilson Middle School: April 4th
Walsh Middle School: April 6th
Hopkinton Middle School: April 13th
- Start thinking about course levels and elective courses you are interested in so we can make you a schedule for next year
- Email went home to Parents/Guardians of accepted students on April 3, 2023 that includes how to register new students into powerschool.
- Transition Meetings: If your child is currently receiving special education services at their middle school a member of the Keefe Tech Special Education Department will attend their transition meeting. These meetings take place as early as March and go through the end of the school year. Parents/guardians should request team members from both Keefe Tech and sending town high school if you are deciding on the best placement for your child. Meetings are scheduled by the middle school staff.
- Attend Welcome Class of 2027 event on May 18, 2023 beginning at 6:00 PM - this is when students will select their 8 programs for Career Exploratory.