Keefe Regional Technical School is a Career and Technical High School primarily serving students in grades 9-12 from the in-district communities of Ashland, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton and Natick, Massachusetts. Students interested in enrolling in Keefe Tech are required to submit an application. Prospective students and their families are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunities provided throughout the school year to explore Keefe Tech as an option for high school.
If you are looking for more information About applying to Keefe Tech, or would like to set up a time to learn more about Our High School, please contact us!
Experience education with purpose at Keefe Regional Technical School!
- Look forward to school! Make the most of your high school experience by discovering what you’re passionate about.
- Expand your options! Merge your robust academic education and career tech experience to gain a powerful competitive advantage.
- Achieve academic excellence! Take advantage of a wide variety of College Prep, Honors, AP, and Dual Enrollment college courses.
- Learn from experts! Connect with experienced and qualified instructors to acquire technical and academic skills for high-demand careers.
- Get ahead! Earn critical business and industry certifications, required licenses and college credits.
- Put your education to work! Apply yourself to real world, hands-on experiences that launch you into an exciting career and lifestyle.
- Be college and career ready! Work individually and in teams to develop the expertise, confidence and skills for today's top careers.
- Fund your future! Use your career tech experience to earn an above average wage, pay for advanced training and make money for college.
Keefe Regional Technical School is committed to ensuring that all of its programs and facilities are accessible to all members of the public. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or homelessness.